Wednesday, September 17, 2008

D'oh, DeSean...

So, I haven't found a video of Eli Manning flinging the ball with his left hand. But once I do, I'll post it promise.

But here's another video that I have to post. It's of former California receiver DeSean Jackson, let's just say, getting a but too over zealous about his touchdown dance.

He actually drops the ball before he hits the end zone.



But then, D-Jax was the guy who did this at THE high school all-start game when he was a senior. But, before you go mouthing he, Jackson did win the MVP of that game, despite his antics (he also announced that he'd go to Cal at the game too, if I remember).



And you're thinking to yourself, who is this guy? He's a guy that, at any moment, maybe even better than Devin Hester, can take the ball to the end zone. Why is better than Hester? Cause he can catch the football. Hester is a little bigger, I give him that. But he has no hands. Jackson's got some hands, and some moves, and some speed.

As evidenced by all of this:



And my personal favorite:



It was one dumbass mistake. He'll have more. But knowing Jackson, he doesn't really care too much.

No comments: