Thursday, September 25, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING?!

Mike Riley owns Pete Carroll. OWNS!

I don't know what it is about Corvallis, Oregon and Resar Stadium. I don't know what it is about Oregon State. I don't know why Southern California can't win...there.

There must be something in the water.

Or, more likely, the Trojans saw this date and were like "it's only Oregon State." I know I would. So the let down came, no matter how much bullshit Carroll talked the week leading up to this game.

It was all that "it's one game at a time," "every game is the national championship," BULLSHIT!


Well, it wasn't bullshit. The Beavers upset the No. 1 team in the country. But to the USC players, all that talk that Carroll did, to them, after this performance, they easily believed that all that was bullshit.

It ain't bullshit.

Now, is everyone ready to watch the SEC champ play the Big 12 champ for the BCS title?

No comments: