Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Since I've Been Gone...For A Long Time

Sorry I've been away.

Works been hectic and I've been everywhere. But hopefully, I get to sit down and blog some more.

So I'm back. I've missed a few things. I've missed a lot of things.

My thoughts of what's gone on since I've been gone...

  • Thank goodness the Rays are in the World Series and the Dodgers are at home, sitting on their couches like the rest of us.
  • This isn't the NFL we all thought we'd see.
  • I still don't think the Titans are for real.
  • The eyes of Texas are upon us and are upon the BCS title game.
  • How the hell are USC and Ohio State rearing their ugly heads again?
  • Stephen Garcia better be embarrassed.
  • So, how about them Cowboys?
  • The NHL is back?
  • The Three Lions look might good under Fabio Capello.
  • Mexico, on the other hand, does not.
  • And wave of the future? Please, but those young Americans have to look better and fare better than they did against T&T
  • It sucks to be a Chargers and Cal fan. It makes you pull your hair out.
  • Don't trade Peavy.

No comments: